* MFB 503 Follower with five powerful analogue Instruments and two samples sections with 16 different exchangeable 12 bit samples
* Direct access with ultratight chase sequencer and many soundparameters
* Samples with Tune, Attack and Decay, different transienta for BD, SD, TT and CP
* Individual step lenght each instrument and global shuffle quantisizing
* Four accents each instrument und five LFO, Flam function with 16 different trigger patterns
* 64 storable Patterns with A/B and chain mode with up to 16 patterns
* Parameter lock for each Step, also in realtime
* Five individual outs and one stereo main output
* Midi IN, Out/Thru, CC and Dump
* Compact and stabil metal chassis
* Alternative Samples can be load with our sample tool (OS 1.6 is needed)
* Unverb.VK 480,- Euro
The Tanzmaus drumcomputer is a further development of our MFB 503. He offers five analogue percussion instruments and two sample sections, who have access to 16 samples. Furthermore you can program an alternative sample. A chase sequencer stores up to 64 patterns. You can chain up to 16 different patterns, A/B let you switch or alternate between A and B. Moreover you can program up to 16 different Flam algorithm. Step lenght is individual selectable for each instrument - polyrhythms are easy to get. 32 steps, 16th or 16th/8th triplets are the basic metrics and a 15 different shuffles can be set globally. Four different accents are available. Five independed LFOs can be used to modulate the pitch of Bassdrum, Claps, Tom, Sample 1 and Sample 2. They offers four waveforms and can be programmed independly for each step.
All Soundparameter can be recorded in step- or realtime mode. The sequencer sends Midi notes and can trigger other soundsources.
Tanzmaus send and get Midi Clock. Beside Master Volume each instrument has its own volume pot and mute function. You have five individual outs and one stereo out, Claps are in stereo.
The compact chassis is built from steel plate. We offer an selection of alternative samples at www.rides-in-the-storm.de. A sample tool (WIN/OSX) allows to use your own samples (OS 1.6 is needed).
TANZMAUS has the following dimensions: 200x140x40mm. An external power supply is included.
Bassdrum : Attack Level, Decay Time, Noise Level, Noise Decay Time, Pitch, Tune, Attack Type, Distortion, LFO
Snare: Tune, Noise Level, Noise Decay Time, Tone Decay Time, Attack Type
Claps: Filter, Reverb Decay Time, Intensity, Number and Patterns of Attacks, LFO
Tom: Decay Time, Tune, Pitch, Attack Level, Attack Type, Panning, LFO
Sample 1 (Alt) and 2 (Alt): Decay Time, Attack Time, Tune, LFO
The prize of TANZMAUS is 480 Euro